cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Power Cable for TV box

Ipldntln
Joining in

Like others have found before my tv box was delivered with the wrong power cable. 

The chat bots are awful as this issue is not listed. I finally got through to an outsourced call centre. Clearly what I needed wasn't in the script. I was informed a new one would be dispatched and I'd get an email. I have no email. Nor do I have confidence this was done as surely some details of the unit / power unit would be needed?

It seems contacting a person is hard enough let alone one capable of resolving what really is a very basic error which some quality control would avoid. 

Would be grateful if anyone knows who to contact to resolve such matters. I really do not want another 30mins on hold to then find again little evidence any action was taken.

Not very impressive really.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ipldntln 

Which VM set top box do you have?  TV360 or Stream?  If you answer that question we can move your post to the correct forum and it will be picked up by forum staff so tjhey can PM you and order the cable

Or you can call the faults team (option 2) whehn dialling 150 from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

The top photo is the 360 box, and the lower one is the Stream box.

main 360 box and remote controlmain 360 box and remote controlstream box and remotestream box and remote

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for your answer. I have TV360 box.

Hi @Ipldntln 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies that you have received the wrong power lead for your 360 box.  we would need to bring you in for a private message to get some account details and send out a new one. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina