cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote issues

alemapVM
On our wavelength

Good Morning,

Whenever I press the “context” button for info on the programme I’m watching, nothing happens. Also I cannot get the box out of standby using the remote, I have to go to the 360 box and hold the power button for a few seconds.

Any tips/tricks I should know?

Thanks in advance.

Pam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi alemapVM,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear the batteries haven't helped and that you believe you have the incorrect remote, I will be more than happy to help further, please look out for the white envelope which is an invite into a private chat.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pam, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having some trouble with your remote control. Once the box is on, other that the context button, does everything work as normal?

Can you try changing the batteries in the remote as this sometimes resolves things such as this. 

Keep us posted on how you get on and if things still don't work, we can arrange a replacement for you. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

alemapVM
On our wavelength

Hi there Kath, thanks for taking the time to reply. I’ve changed the batteries but that didn’t fix the issue. One thing I noticed when looking at the set top box settings, is that I have a V6 box but a 360 remote. My set top box was replaced last year and the engineer provided a new remote and took the old one. Perhaps I need a V6 remote?

Thanks for your help, Pam

Hi alemapVM,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear the batteries haven't helped and that you believe you have the incorrect remote, I will be more than happy to help further, please look out for the white envelope which is an invite into a private chat.

Regards

Paul.