cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Red Button

Boofy
Joining in

I have recently had my TiVo box upgraded to 360 and was promised we would have access to red button football channels...we have not had access for over a year now despite numerous calls to customer services and tried all their suggestions. Having just renewed my package with the promise would now work with 360, only to find it doesn't, I find disgusting that i keep being fobbed off with false promises and excuses. Get your act together Virgin...stop the **bleep**ting and get it sorted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Boofy wrote:

I have recently had my TiVo box upgraded to 360 and was promised we would have access to red button football channels...we have not had access for over a year now despite numerous calls to customer services and tried all their suggestions. Having just renewed my package with the promise would now work with 360, only to find it doesn't, I find disgusting that i keep being fobbed off with false promises and excuses. Get your act together Virgin...stop the **bleep**ting and get it sorted

Hi @Boofy 

You've posted in the Stream box forum, but say that you've upgraded to TV360 which is a diiferent set top box.

Most of the time the championship fixtures (including tonight) are on the red button on the Sky Sports Football channel.

Anyone using the 360 should press red button and then the context (3 dots) menu button and they can select the red button game from there..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tavis75
Super solver

The switch to 360 is not an upgrade, it is a change of system like switching from Apple to Android.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Boofy 

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Regarding the Red Button, as advised by newapollo, anyone with the Virgin 360 should press red button and then the context (3 dots) menu button and then select the red button game from there.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs