cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up. 360 box and Virgin TV Go don't work

bujaam
Just joined

What a frustrating experience so far! We had our wall socket installed yesterday by an engineer and the broadband is working fine. I plugged in our 360 box last night and I get a CS1011 error when trying to set it up. I got in touch with VM who have booked an engineer in for Monday. However in the meantime I'm trying to use Virgin TV Go to get something out of what I'm paying for! That isn't working either! On the app I get a "Service is unavailable" error after logging in. On my browser I sign in, see the VM logo, go back to the sign in page, click sign in, see the VM logo and repeat. It's plainly obvious to me there's an issue with an account but feel like I'm speaking to a brick wall!

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello bujaam.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your having an issue setting up the 360 box and TV Go app.

These will be related to each other as the 360 would need to be active before TV Go can pick up any content.

You mentioned you've an engineer attending today, would you please be able to let us know how the visit goes.

Just wanted to let you know if you have had the service installed and it's not working then you're eligible for compensation which is explained here 

Gareth_L