cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upgrade to 360

dylbro782
Joining in

Hi,

I have been upgraded to virgin tv 360 on my v6 box and i have received 2 remotes for my 2 v6 boxes. I have successfully installed 360 on one of the v6 boxes, however it has not installed on my other box. When i click upgrade on the box, it states code: MA1/4/11. I have tried resetting the v6 box multiple times and pressed the power button with the - sign in order for the download icon to appear (which it has) but it still reverts back to v6 and not 360. It works perfectly fine on one box, but the the other. I am still stuck on v6 software on one of the two boxes. How can i resolve this?

Many thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Superstar

Basically it's a migration error and might need a call to Virgin unless you wait for one of the forum team to respond which might be 2 to 3 days.

You could try swapping the boxes around to see if that helps, is the box that has failed on wi-fi.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dylbro782, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some migration issues with one of your V6 boxes. Checking things here, it looks as though both the boxes have now successfully been migrated. Can you please pop back with an update to let us know if this is the case? 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs