cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 remote not delivered

Mhoque
Joining in

Hi I ordered a virgin 360 replacement remote was told it would be 2-5 working days well these 2-5 working days have come and gone and still with out a remote so not able to watch TV. Its really great that I'm paying for something that I cannot use. Please can I get confirmation of when i might get the remote.

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

You can use the TVGO app on your mobile or tablet until you either receive your replacement remote or one of the forum respond which might be 2 to 3 days.

If your TV has a Smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360, my LG Smart remote is paired to the 360 using Ziggo Mediabox Next, because that's what the 360 is known as outside the UK.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mhoque 

It can take the forum team a couple of days to pick up this post.

In the meantime you should download the TV Go app. You can use that as a temporary 360 remote.

You can control your Virgin TV 360 box from your device with the TV Go app. Here’s how:

• For iOS, tap the Connect to TV icon at the top right hand side of the screen.
  • For Android, go the main menu > Guide > My Shows > Manage > Info > Remote Control
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Superstar

You can use the TVGO app on your mobile or tablet until you either receive your replacement remote or one of the forum respond which might be 2 to 3 days.

If your TV has a Smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360, my LG Smart remote is paired to the 360 using Ziggo Mediabox Next, because that's what the 360 is known as outside the UK.

Mhoque
Joining in

Just a quick update looks like the remote has arrived

Glad to hear the remote has been delivered.

If you need anything in the future do let us know.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?