cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 recordings have disappeared.

Andyoak
Tuning in

I have a 360 box. Suddenly today all my recordings have disappeared. The box was 47% full now there are no planned or recorded programmes showing.  I have checked cables and rebooted but nothing has changed.  

Also I have lost my logins for my catch up channels ie IPlayer and ITVX. All now need to be redone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Hi Andyoak,

If the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it does it more than once. You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111  from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You could also try a factory reset of the 360, and if you haven't got any recordings you might as well go for the format disk option and if or 'when' the box deletes everything again then phone Virgin.

They might suggest you set the Auto delete option to off, it probably already is and shouldn't affect planned recordings but you can check by doing the following;

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Auto delete when space needed > Set to Off.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Superstar

Hi Andyoak,

If the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it does it more than once. You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111  from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You could also try a factory reset of the 360, and if you haven't got any recordings you might as well go for the format disk option and if or 'when' the box deletes everything again then phone Virgin.

They might suggest you set the Auto delete option to off, it probably already is and shouldn't affect planned recordings but you can check by doing the following;

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Auto delete when space needed > Set to Off.

Thanks for your feedback. Today was having further problems as I was unable to access newly recorded programmes. I have now done a full factory reset. However  I'm concerned the drive is possibly on its way out. The 360 is an upgraded Tivo V6 box so now quite an old unit. 

Fingers crossed. 

I think you will be making that call to Virgin, or waiting for the forum team to contact you.

Hi Andyoak, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your 360 service. 

I can see since posting, you've been able to speak to the team and they have arranged an engineer visit for you. Please keep us updated on how the visit goes. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs