cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box resetting constantly

norco-gaz
Tuning in

So since i've installed 360 firmware on my box i've had alot of issues. They have finally come to a head and i cant decide if its the hardware or the software.

I have been struggling to use amazon prime but all other internet based stuff works. Sometimes i can't watch shows from the start even though it shows that as an option on the screen. 

Last night the box went off and has the orange light on the front. It loads as far as the welcome screen and resets. I've checked the service status and it says there is an issue in my area. Would this cause the box to constantly reset? I'm convinced the box is faulty.

Screenshot_2024-01-24-19-58-08-87_1c567756457d5c0db566e03bcdc0e537.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If your box won't restart then it possibly is faulty but if there's an open fault ticket for your area then getting an engineer will be difficult, they usually like to clear faults before sending an engineer.

If your service status problem clears and your box won't restart then you will need to call Virgin to report a fault or come back here to update the thread and wait for one of the forum team to respond which might be 2 to 3 days.

Adrian_H
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Hi norco-gaz, I've dropped you a PM, could you take a look when you get a chance please ? Thanks, Adrian

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
---------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media but I browse and post on the forums during my spare time.