cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box - no planner, recordings, apps

keithyboy
Tuning in

My 360 box has been misbehaving since last night.

The planner won't load, my recordings have all vanished, and the apps won't load. My broadband appears to be fine, and the apps are all working on my telly.

It's been turned off and I've reset my hub to no avail. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @keithyboy 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your set top box not showing some of it's features. 

We can see on the systems at our side that you've since been in touch and there was actions made towards investigating this further. Please do let us know if you're having any further or ongoing issues as of today and we can support you here should you need. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

How's the 360 connected to your hub, ethernet cable or wi-fi, have you checked the hubs connection to the 360 by going to Settings > System > Diagnostics.

keithyboy
Tuning in

It's connected by ethernet. I'll give the diagnostics a go.

keithyboy
Tuning in

The diagnostic check shows no issues. My broadband speed is spot on, and all of my channels are there. Still no guide, apps, or recordings.

Have you checked your Service Status if that shows nothing you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061 which often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If both of those show nothing you could try a factory reset if you haven't already tried that, go to Settings > System > Factory Reset

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choose Keep Recordings, that means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links
you've set up, you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match
frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

If none of the above helps you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Hi @keithyboy 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your set top box not showing some of it's features. 

We can see on the systems at our side that you've since been in touch and there was actions made towards investigating this further. Please do let us know if you're having any further or ongoing issues as of today and we can support you here should you need. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I did a factory reset before an engineer's visit. It fixed the issues but my recordings never came back. It's worked OK since.