cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unblacklist device

Abbsutton
Joining in

I reported my phone as lost/stolen at the start of this year. I have now located my device so need to unblacklist the device. It is impossible to get through to somebody on the phone!!  I have the IMEI number and proof of purchase. Can anybody help me unblock the phone?! 

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Abbsutton,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community  😊

Great to hear you've found your phone  😊 You would now need to contact O2 regarding this, you can find their contact details here

Alex_Rm

Hi, 

thanks, I have tried this with them numerous times but they just keep fobbing me back to virgin as virgin were the ones who I originally reported the phone lost/stolen with. Virgin informed me they no longer have the tools as everything is migrated to o2 it’s a shambles 

Hi @Abbsutton, thank you for your response.

Have you gone back to O2 and explained what you've been informed when contacting ourselves?

Regards,
Daniel

Yes, O2 just keep informing me as it was originally done with virgin they need to do it. Keep getting thrown back to each other. I have also been into an O2 shop and they are saying virgin need to do it also as originally reported with them. 

Hi @Abbsutton,

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel