cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bundle includes mobile but O2 have sent message that they will bill me

Evie500
Tuning in

Hi, I just changed to a new bundle which includes O2 mobile and I confirmed on the call that the monthly charge includes O2,  but I’ve received a message from O2 saying they will bill me.  
The documents I have received from Virgin show the full price as the monthly charge.   
anyone know how this works ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The full price should be split in two. One charge from Virgin and one from O2. Both should add up to the figure quoted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The full price should be split in two. One charge from Virgin and one from O2. Both should add up to the figure quoted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Evie500 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry for any confusion regarding your bill and thank you to enlli for their advise here so far. AS they have stated the overall price you are quoted should include the cost of the O2 SIM but you are billed both with us and O2. Do the two bills together make the price you were expecting for the bundle? 

Hi Ashleigh, 

thank you for confirming on that.  
i am finding the documents a bit confusing as there are 2 sets of them that have different numbers on them.  One is the full amount including the cost of O2 and one excluding it. 
hopefully it will all be clearer when I get my first bill and will all be correct. 

Thank you for your help ! I will be back in touch if any problems:-)

best wishes 

Thank you enlii that is very helpful 

Hi Evie500

No problem at all. Just to confirm, you will be charged separately for the mobile service to the cable services (broadband/TV/landline) for two different amounts.

If you do have anymore questions or need any help in future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us from here.

All the best,

Beth