cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin go app this programme can only be played on your virgin tv box

Jzabunta
Joining in

I am also having this problem.

I have TV360, I am connecting to the box via my home network, and (as far as I can tell) it's affecting all my recordings.

It seems that there was a recent change which has caused this - at this time last week I was able to watch my recordings remotely without issue.

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jzabunta 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you are also facing this issue, can I ask if you have made any changes to your account?

Not that I'm aware of.

Last week I was able to watch my shows remotely, this week everything can only be viewed on the box:only on box.png

Hello Jzabunta.

Thanks for the image above.

Sorry to see you are only able to view the content on your Virgin TV box.

Can we just confirm if this happens on your home network? or are you away from your property using an alternative network?

Gareth_L

Yes - the screenshot was taken from my PC (connecting via the virgintvgo.virginmedia.com site) - I am connected to the home network via ethernet cable.

Hey @Jzabunta,

Thanks for confirming this through, with this can you confirm if its just this one show/channel which has this issue or do you notice this occurs with other shows? Can you also confirm on the PC that no VPN's are set up on your PC?

Joe

Have the exact same issue as the op in that on mobile or website. It's able to schedule and set recordings, but can only watch them on virgin TV box. Got the v360 with 5.0.8 software and moved over to V360 as package upgrade on Tuesday 19th of March 2024. 

Hey @Boris56789 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the programmes on the website / TV box. 😢

Which programme is it that you are trying to watch? Have you tried this on another device to see if you can watch it on there?
Are you able to try with another programme and see if this issue continues or if it just this one specific programme? 🧾

Keep us informed on how it goes and we will be able to assist further going forward. 🙂

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs