cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching boxing on a mobile device

Biker2day
On our wavelength

I've just spent £20 on the boxing. I was hoping to watch it on my phone/tablet in the kitchen while cooking so that I don't miss any of it while others watch it on the TV. I have the Virgin Go app, I've paid for the boxing, but I can't seem to find it. Help please!

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm fairly sure this is by design. PPV can generally only be viewed on the set-top-TV-box itself, I've never known it be available on mobile devices.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

joehayhurst
Tuning in

Which one did you purchase, TNT or DAZN? If it's the DAZN one then it's supposed to come with 1 month of DAZN access, you might be able to use that on the DAZN app. However I can't see how to get that anyway as it says there is a QR code which I can't find. See my own recent post!

It was DAZN. I saw something about the free access but no idea how to redeem, and I'm assuming that's just a month's subscription to DAZN rather than the boxing event.

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

VM has partnered with DAZN to stream live PPV events to all TV and Stream boxes, and there is a plan for DAZN to develop an app for the 360 and Stream boxes. A subscription directly with DAZN is needed for streaming to other devices.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection