cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT Sport Stuttering using Windows 10 laptop

bigarch39
Tuning in

There appears to be a problem watching TNT Sports channels on my Windows 10 laptop (using Edge as a browser). The picture is always stuttering or going to slow motion. It makes it unwatchable. All other channels are fine. And any other video sites are fine too. This has been happening for a few months now. 

28 REPLIES 28

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, bigarch39.
Thanks for taking the time to make a post on our help forums and for joining the VM community, a warm welcome on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear there's an issue with the quality of picture on TNT Sports channels when watching those on our TV Go App via your laptop, we'd be eager to see how we can help out.

As you said you're using Edge currently, could we ask if you've tested this on another browser or device, just to rule this out?
Also, have you noticed this same issue when watching via the TV box?

Let us know a bit more and we're eager to help you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

I've tried Chrome but this has the same issue. There's no problem with the TV channel broadcast.

Thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this, bigarch39. 

Do you see any error codes when viewing this content? Have you been experiencing any issues with your Broadband overall, for example on different streaming applications, or in general?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi no other issues. Thanks

And no error codes...

Any help from Virgin Media with this problem? Looks to me like a TNT Sports specific issue and I'm not the only person having an issue. 

Hi @bigarch39, thank you for your response. 

Is it possible to connect an ethernet cable to your laptop? If so, does that make any difference to what you're experiencing?

Regards,
Daniel

No it doesn't make any difference with an ethernet cable.

Thanks for coming back to us @bigarch39.

Can you confirm if watching TNT content on other devices is possible?

Does your laptop or browsers on the laptop require any updates at all?

Thanks,

David_Bn