cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports multiscreen on Android app

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As per the thread in the VIP forum, I have an issue with the Sky Sports tennis multi-screen on their Android app - which is accessed using my VM account login.

All other streaming functions within the app work perfectly, as does the F1 multiscreen. The tennis multi-screen worked initially but around the time of the app being updated to V10.123.0+442 it stopped working - the standard channel stream works perfectly but the multi-court option is simply not presented. The app has been updated a few times since, and is currently running V10.138.0+457. This is affecting a Samsung Galaxy A14 running Android 14, BB V-A145RXXU5BXD4

App has been deleted & reinstalled, app cache cleared numerous times, and the phone's had a couple of firmware updates in the intervening time. The multi-court option works perfectly on my Android tablet, thus seeming to rule out an issue with my VM-login. I've attempted to follow the apps@sky.uk support route, which is painful - they flatly refuse to take fault reports for wholesale customers, citing the possibility of account-specific details.. fair enough. But they do claim to have tested on an A14 and have not been able to replicate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi japitts

Thanks for all of the details given in regards to the Sky Sports app issues, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob