cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Devices Reached

Big5izz
Tuning in

Hello, I have received a message today stating that I have reached the maximum number of devices that can be registered on my account and unable to replace any until 01/06/24.

I have 2 PCs, phone and tablet. I have tried all browers, cleared the cache and tried the app.

Everyday one PC states it needs registered.

Can you please reset my devices so I can then register them again especially as 01/06/24 is 4 weeks away.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Big5izz wrote:

Hello, I have received a message today stating that I have reached the maximum number of devices that can be registered on my account and unable to replace any until 01/06/24.

I have 2 PCs, phone and tablet. I have tried all browers, cleared the cache and tried the app.

Everyday one PC states it needs registered.

Can you please reset my devices so I can then register them again especially as 01/06/24 is 4 weeks away.

Thanks

Hi Big5izz 

You shouldn't be clearing the cache as per /how-to-use-virgin-tv-go-app 

To use Virgin TV Go in a browser please ensure you’ve got cookies enabled in your browser, that virginmedia.com is listed as a trusted site, your browser is set to allow protected content, and you allow pop ups from the Virgin TV Go website.

Note: If you register a computer using a browser, you’ll need to use the same browser with Virgin TV Go. Using a different browser, clearing cookies or using incognito mode will be seen as a different device.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Big5izz 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your devices and a big thank you to newapollo for their advise so far. I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look and see what we can arrange. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.