cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Catch Up

JakeGUK
Tuning in

Can someone please explain why Sky Sports has been removed from the Catch Up app on Virgin Stream? 

It was the main way I caught up with Sports content from my Sky Sports subscription and now I can’t. If there is no plan to return this service, I will need to consider moving across to Sky Sports directly.

7 REPLIES 7

JakeGUK
Tuning in

Awaiting reply… 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JakeGUK wrote:

Awaiting reply… 

Forum staff work from oldest post first - attempting to bump the thread like this, usually has the opposite effect to that intended.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JakeGUK, thank you for your query.

When did you first notice this change? 

Also, what's happening exactly when you click on the "Context" button on your Stream remote (the one with the three small dots)? Is that presenting any additional options?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

This reply offered no help at all. Please avoid pointless replies on posts in the future. 

Hello,

I don’t think you’ve understood my issue. On the Virgin Stream box, under catchup, there used to be a Sky Sports option to view all the Sky Sports shows you may have missed in the week. This option has been removed and I would like to know why. 

thanks

Hi @JakeGUK 👋.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Content is provided to us from the broadcasters, we do not have control over what is provided to give to our customers on catch up, we are looking into this matter.

Thanks

Sabrina

Thanks Sabrina. 

Just seems odd that it was there before and now been taken away. Would appreciate to be told why as customers we have lost this service. 

Jake