cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW6 - extremely slow upload

sowilo
Tuning in

I've been experiencing extremely slow upload speed (sub-1mbps) on and off this month. The status page reports an issue in the area but the fix date keeps getting pushed, it's been extended at least 3 times so far. I subscribed to be notified of updates on this issue but I'm not receiving any notifications. Is this being worked on at all or someone's just kicking the can down the road and updating the expected fix date when the previously set one is reached? The lack of information and communication on issues has been a consistent problem with Virgin Media whenever something like this happens. As a customer you never know how long you'll be affected by a problem which is very frustrating.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @sowilo, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the services, in particular with the upload speeds on the broadband connection.

Looking into the local area, sadly there appears to be an open area outage that is estimated to be resolved at 17:00 today.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused, and advise that our team will do all within their power to have this resolved as soon as possible for all effected users.

To keep updated with this outage, and future area faults, check out our Service Status Checker or call our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061 

Thanks,

David_Bn