cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web safe not working

danna
Joining in

As others reported, web safe feature is not working. Please resolve soon. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Web Safe requires your device use Virgin Media's DNS. To verify this is the case go to 1.1.1.1 — the Internet’s Fastest, Privacy-First DNS Resolver and confirm AS Name value is reported as Virgin Media, for example:
2024-04-30.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for reply. Yes, it says Virgin Media.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello danna.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with  your websafe.
I'd like to take a look into this for you and see what we can do from here.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

danna
Joining in

Opened a complaint and got the issue fixed within 4 days. Web safe working as intended. Thanks for the support Gareth_L.
my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint

Hi danna.

Thanks for your time over the past week.

Glad to know we have been able to fix the websafe fault for you.

If you need anything else, you know where we are.

Gareth_L

Great to hear this is all resolved for you now @danna 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley