cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Change Virgin Account Sign-in Email Address

stesmith434
Joining in

I need to amend my virgin account sign in email address. It’s currently an old defunct tiscali.co.uk address. When I click on the link to edit this in the account details screen I get a message advising that a security code has been emailed to that tiscali address, which is useless because I haven’t been able to access that email account for years since it was closed down by Virgin - I clearly cannot view that security code. Please could someone advise how I can amend this account sign in email address. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @stesmith434 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

stesmith434
Joining in

I need to amend my virgin account sign in email address. It’s currently an old defunct tiscali.co.uk address. When I click on the link to edit this in the account details screen I get a message advising that a security code has been emailed to that tiscali address, which is useless because I haven’t been able to access that email account for years since it was closed down by Virgin - I clearly cannot view that security code. Please could someone advise how I can amend this account sign in email address. Thank you!

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@stesmith434 wrote: Please could someone advise how I can amend this account sign in email address. Thank you!

One of the VM forum team has already sent you a private message in response to your earlier post. You really need to reply to them and they will help you.

I have moved your latest post to your original thread to keep things as simple as possible,

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks