QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exterior boxes

Hi, We have two brown boxes on the exterior of our property that have degraded over the years (see photos below). I’d like to get these two boxes repaired. I’ve tried ringing a couple of times but can’t seem to get through to the right menu option. P...

DC3330D5-3AA0-4DDD-A0F3-2264AED2A081.jpeg 37E28552-C1D1-400E-91DF-4037361ACAEB.jpeg
BenB2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Socket

Hello,I too bought the Quickstart package under the wrongful assumption that I could connect using my existing socket, and would like to book an engineer to enable the connection to my home, yet find no option to do so elsewhere. I understand that it...

Resolved! Confirmation email

Hello,I signed up the other day and got my pre contract documents however, I never received a confirmation email does it usually take several days to arrive?Thanks,Josh

Jogo1309 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Build installation problems

Hiya! Next month I'm moving into a new build house that has just been completed, however the address isn't yet showing up on VM's 'moving house' system as it's only just been registered. The adjacent houses on the street all show up as having VM, as ...