QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Power levels and internet issues

Hi folks, noticed my internet can be a bit laggy at times. Found my power levels seem slightly on the high side. Ill post below my logs. Any adviceCheers3.0 Downstream channelsChannel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID 1331000...

Set up kit hasn't arrived

I ordered the set up kit it was supposed to be delivered 30/08 and it still has not been delivered. I haven't heard anything from virgin and I don't have an account number for the customer service number . 

Can’t connect hub to the internet

I’ve ordered a self installation kit and I don’t have a internet wall hub and the internet cable doesn’t fit the VM Hub 3. I’ve tried ringing twice and cant get through to someone. I just want to book an engineer/speak to someone who can help. 

29isobel by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

an issue when i set up my hub

today i get my quickstart kit and i set up the hub. But i cannot connect to the internert by wifi. i log in the 192.168.0.1 and it said the wifi is normal but internet connection has issue. i would like to book a engineer visit but i dont know how to...

Resolved! Cable nailed to my fence no permissiom

VM nailer a neighbours cable to my fence as a lazy way of not burying it.  The neighbour is refusing to remove from my fence.  I have previously reported this to Virgin who have done nothing.  I want this cable removed as the fence is being demolishe...

Kat2377 by Tuning in
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Installation Woes

Hi all,I've seen several posts on here regarding installation issues and delays - do the troubles ever end?- I'm on my 7th scheduled installation appointment now. Order placed in March.- Each time I have contacted the team, the "pre pulling work is b...