cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi installed at wrong address

Kcex
Joining in

I arrived home today to find a virgin box installed on my property. It was meant for next door 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Another wrong installation! 

You'll find it difficult to get a meaningful response from Virginmedia because they would want to know the contract or order number. If this was definitely ordered by your neighbour it would be best for them to complain.

This would be the best number for them to call 0800 052 1734. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Another wrong installation! 

You'll find it difficult to get a meaningful response from Virginmedia because they would want to know the contract or order number. If this was definitely ordered by your neighbour it would be best for them to complain.

This would be the best number for them to call 0800 052 1734. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kcex 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about what's happened 😔

Do you happen to know if your neighbour has contacted us to discuss this and got it sorted out?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Thank you for your support @jpeg1 👍

Regards,
Daniel

Yes but I want compensation for damage to my property how do I go about this? Doubt you will reply but fingers crossed 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The proper answer would be for you to get a professional estimate for repair as new and take them to the Small Claims Court. But they know that's too much trouble so they can safely ignore you.

The best you might get is someone coming round and filling the holes with silicone.

Can you post some pictures? 

- jpeg1

Hi there @Kcex 

Thank you for popping back and we are so sorry to hear that this has happened. I'm going to pop you a private message so we can grab some information and see what we can do to get this sorted! 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.