cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t my first floor flat get wifi?

bart55
Joining in

Hello all, I wonder if someone can enlighten me.

My first floor flat seemingly can’t get wifi? I have checked all the online checkers and my first floor flat isn’t available. However I know my neighbours on the street, and the ground floor flat all have high speed virgin broadband.

Does anyone know why my flat can’t have it? And does anyone know how I would go about getting fibre installed into my property?

Many thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could just be a capacity problem in the cabinet, or the way the flats are configured for cable.

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod should pick this up and discuss directly with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @bart55 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more