cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Survey

Imijeiku
Joining in

Hi All

Please help. I intend moving to a property and I have called 0800 052 1734 to book a site survey. Instead I have been transferred to the sales team, stating a I need a new account. The sales team says the pre-installation team needs to book the site survey, the pre-installation agent says he has not heard of that and proceeded to keep me on hold for more than 30 minutes.

If someone could kindly assist I'd be grateful

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Imijeiku Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're facing when trying to book in site surveyor. 😥
The pre-installations team is not the one who will book in the site surveyor but it would be the sales team.

The number above is not the sales team from what I am aware, please ring: 0800 183 1234 and our team here will be able to book this in! 🧾

Let us know how it goes and we can go on from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas. 

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas

Thank you for your response. I reached out to the Sales team and was also told it should be done by the pre-installation team. I was also told the property is not servicable (though there is a Virgin Omnibox below the Maisonette) due to the openreach fibre cables being deep underground. 

Is it possible to confirm this?

Kind Regards

Thanks for coming back to us and I can see that you have spoken to the team since you last posted to have this investigated and a spotter arranged. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L