cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not heard anything since signing up

GlassBackDaz
Joining in

Hi

I'm a new customer and ordered broadband on the 18th March, with a delivery date of 21st March.

Didn't receive anything yesterday, and the only emails I've received are confirmation of the order and pre contracts. I don't have any account details so I can't check anything.

Is anyone here able to provide me an update?

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

A VM person may be able to take some details and look into this.

In the meantime, if you have an existing broadband service do not cancel it until the VM service is installed and working.  There are often delays with VM installations and you would risk not having a broadband connection.

Do you know if there is an existing VM cable from the street to your house?  If a new one is required this often causes delays.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @GlassBackDaz 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Hi,

I have this issue also. I ordered on 9th March with an installation date 23rd March (tomorrow, as I am writing this) but only have the pre contractual documents in an email. I have read a lot of messages on this community page that say they’ve had the same issue. 

This is quite concerning and not a good start with virgin media, clearly a lot of people are having the same problem…
Can someone get in touch with me as soon as possible regarding this. 

Thanks. 

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @prend ,

Welcome to the community, let me see what I can do to help. Please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me.

jon