cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone away form received

mo_hammed
Tuning in

Hello,

Instead of me receiving an email about the update on my upcoming router today, I’ve been emailed that a ‘Gone Away’ form has been received and would be reviewed in 48 hours.

This is not me and would like to receive my internet so I can work.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @mo_hammed 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order. A gone away generally indicates that there is already an active account at the property. To be sure I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @mo_hammed 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order. A gone away generally indicates that there is already an active account at the property. To be sure I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Jon, I'm currently experiencing the same issue and would love some help ASAP. I ordered broadband a week ago and got a 'gone away' form and an email saying I would get a response in 48 hours. Never got a response and its holding up 5 people working currently. Any help would be appreciated. F

Hi @Fmiller789 

thank you for reaching out to us here, of course, I will take a look at this for you to see what we can do to speed things along. I will send you a private message for some more details. Thank you

We live in a flat and the people under us also have virgin we do not get have an account here so I would like my box to be sent thanks 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi anaweston0104 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

Can you confirm whether you're looking to take a service with us, or can you expand further on what it is you're looking for?

If you're not a customer with us, and would like to discuss services, it'd be best to call our Sales Team on 📞 0800 183 1234

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ