cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Cable exposed outside

MarkCV1
Tuning in

Hello. My virgin cable running into the house is exposed, no exterior box was fitted when i joined VM 4 weeks ago. I need a cover. How do i get this arranged ?

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to assess the parts needed.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and discuss.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MarkCV1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you have an exposed wire, can I ask, as Adduxi has mentioned, if you can post a picture of this for us?

stop your lies, you are not sorry

you deliberately organise the bad experiences and the horrible services for your customers.

There are more forum moderators at VIRGIN than staff working to fix really the problems

MarkCV1
Tuning in

Sure. Cable comes from the dirt, you can see an old, partial box, then runs up the wall into the house with no box. 

20240219_122906.jpg20240219_123130.jpg

Thanks for providing those @MarkCV1 
Please join me on private message and we'll look to organise a omnibox cover and cable tidy for you. 
Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley