cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being messed about already

BattyBax
Joining in

Hi

I'm new to VM as it has just rolled into my area. I was booked in for initial installation on 13th Feb, prior to that engineers came and connected the outside cabling to my house from the telephone pole, along with 2 of my neighbours. The engineer came on the 13th but did not carry out the installation because he said none of the connections to the 3 properties was live, and engineers would have to be sent to the telephone pole. Since then I didn't get any updates until I spoke to one of the Virgin Forum Team on another topic the other day who informed me that there was a site survey for the telephone pole on the 26th Feb, and I was booked in for an engineer visit on the 29th. My neighbour told me today that she was booked in for an engineer visit on the 27th, so I just rang the pre install team just now to check on my installation only to be told that I was not booked in and would have to make a new appointment for the 4th March. I get the sense that I am being messed about already, and even though my initial installation was booked in before my neighbours it looks like I'm going to have to wait even longer, which doesnt seem fair. Is there anyway to complain?

Thank you, Chris

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @BattyBax 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and thank you again for reaching out. I would be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message so we can take a look into what we can do. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.