cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nat error ps5

BATCH007
Tuning in

3 ps5s in different houses with same isp get nat error can't test connections or start Fortnite without ethernet.. how to fix it.. was fine yesterday. thanks..

18 REPLIES 18

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey BATCH007,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having at the moment with your PS5, are you still having the issues today or have the problems been resolved?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

yes thanks. i noticed the hub is old the 4 type how do i get the 5x?

@BATCH007 wrote:

yes thanks. i noticed the hub is old the 4 type how do i get the 5x?

You can't go from a HUB 4 to a HUB 5x as it uses a different connection over VM's network (Coax vs Fibre).

i need something done my ping in fortnite is so bad man its like 40 60 ping.. i cant play tournaments properly because of it.. my mates get 0 ping.. i used to get 0 to 10 max before virgin changed my line tv box etc

@BATCH007 wrote:

i need something done my ping in fortnite is so bad man its like 40 60 ping.. i cant play tournaments properly because of it.. my mates get 0 ping.. i used to get 0 to 10 max before virgin changed my line tv box etc

Your 'mate' is probably on FTTP, not a HFC connection over the VM network originally designed for TV signals!

Having said that you may have an issue with signal power levels VM should be able to investigate.

Probably worth creating a BQM and posting the live link.

Hi @BATCH007 👋.

Thanks for the update on this, have you been able to reach out to our team regarding this, please let us know.

Sabrina

i was fetting packet loss in game,. cat8 ethernetScreenshot 2024-03-15 231339.png

HI BATCH007, 

Thanks for taking the time to update us via the Community.

Checking things this end, our diagnostics on your home network and Hub have not found any issues that could account for the issues you've mentioned. We've run a check on the overall area and there are no open faults which could be affecting you either. 

We can see there is only a Desktop connected via ethernet cable currently which suggests you're connecting your games console via WiFi. Can you please try connecting this via ethernet cable to see if you get a more stable connection? Your hub has also been online for some time so rebooting this will refresh things for you and hopefully improve things too. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

d369b255cef777601bb321fa0b31303465399458~2.png

im still getting packet loss.. the last time someone came out they said there was a fault outside.. don't think it's been fixed. you can see the packet losses