cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi connection dropping

WeeJDoh
Tuning in

Hoping someone can help. I have the Gig1 broadband, and speeds are really good in most of the house. However in my bedroom and the upstairs office, I keep having the connection drop, which isn't ideal when I'm trying to work. I've used the app to test speeds - sometimes it's fine, other times it can't pick up a signal and just tells me to try again later.

This has been going on for the best part of a year, I can't get through to support - it just takes me in circles back to FAQs, and because when the app does pick up the good signal, it's obviously saying I don't need a pod to help with it. I am now at a complete loss and don't know where to turn. Any advice would be gratefully received.

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

Add Wireless Access Points or Wi-Fi Repeaters to extend the Wi-Fi signal to the bedroom & upstairs office.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WeeJDoh, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing and that you feel this way 😔

In order to discuss this further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Thank you for your support @Client62 👍

Regards,
Daniel