cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wake up to WiFi being off.

SAF22
Tuning in

Since Christmas I've had an issue with waking up to find none of my wireless devices working. According to the self help test on the support page it wants to reset my hub because it see an issue  which means I have to set up my WiFi +Guest WiFi every single time. Kinda annoying. The hub is out in the open and normal connected Ethernet is absolutely fine. This doesn't happen everyday but it does seem to be getting worse.

Any help appreciated 

15 REPLIES 15

Okay, I reset it and it was okay for a day before shutting off the WiFi again! Getting fed up now as it's shutting of my cameras. I just want a box that works. Who do I need to contact?

Your help is appreciated 

SAF

Hi @SAF22 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your connection at home. Can we ask when the cameras are being shut off is this during a conversation with someone on the other end of the camera or observing?

Let us know. 

Sabrina

I have 2 cctv cameras running back and front of the house. This isn't a camera problem, the WiFi SSID disappears from my network. The Ethernet continues to work normal. The cctv app on my phone let's me know when a loss of connection happened. I have to go switch the modem off at the wall which usually sorts it out but that is getting tiresome to do.

SAF

Hi @SAF22 thanks for your reply here.

So as things stand, there are no issues on the line and it does seem that the Hub has been online overnight last night so do the issues appear now to have been resolved?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi there

I never once stated that my modem turns off. I have always said the internet works via Ethernet.  My ssid (that which broadcasts my wifi) is disappearing. Every device that is connected to the WiFi becomes disconnected for hours at a time, usually in the morning. During this time checking through multiple devices won't find my WiFi. It simply stop broadcasting. It cannot be found. It doesn't happen everyday but every few days. 

I don't won't to have to think about this problem anymore. I would also like to know where to make a complaint about this issue. 

Thank you

Hi @SAF22, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel