cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Hub 3 "Update in Progress" and slow/unreliable WiFi

Chipps
On our wavelength

Hi,

For the last couple of days I've been experiencing issues with my WiFi but can't trace the source of the problem.
I have a laptop connected via an ethernet cable and the Internet is working fine through the wired connection, but when using any mobile device the connection seems okay for the first 30-40 seconds before becoming extremely slow. Google searches keep hanging and images often fail to load, and some apps give frequent 'poor connection/no connection/server time out' messages.
I've tried restarting my Virgin super hub 3 several times but this hasn't helped. When logging into the hub's status page the Upstream, Downstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs are all empty, and the modem status page has 'update in progress' displayed.
No faults have been reported on the Virgin Media status page. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chipps 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your WiFi. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chipps 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your WiFi. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina