cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

Garnet1
Joining in

My hub 3 has had a solid red light for about 2 weeks , Now having annoying intermittent wifi issues all day as well , I’ve done all the internet checks and reset etc and all seems as it should be  . Its not hot but it is a little warmer to touch than usual , its in its usual well ventilated place.

is there a chat where I can get help with arranging a replacement, as I have no landline , have limited speech due to my disability and need a carer to access a phone call - I just want to sort it independently on my own without waiting .

Thanks so much for any help .

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Garnet1.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the red light on your hub.

Thanks as well for ensuring the hub is well ventilated.
I'd like to take a look into this for you and arrange a swap.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello there,

we've got exactly same issue with our Hub 3, but it cause completely lost of signal as well from time to time. Hub is also well ventilated and always on same place where used to be before running with white solid light. Now is constantly in red solid light even after reset. Can you help, please?

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time today Garnet1.

Now we have arranged for the hub to be swapped, would you be able to let us know how the visit goes please.

Gareth_L