cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plastic cover for cables outside house broken off.

paul_68
Joining in

Hi 

Just signed up to ask about above issue. Seems other customers have had same. The brown triangular box outside house that covers the cables (before going into pavement) has completely broken off and vanished. It was only held in place by a loose screw before - I didn't realise it was something that could be repaired/replaced.  Any advice gratefully received. Thanks, Paul     

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @paul_68

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with the Omnibox cover, I'd be happy to book an appointment to get this replaced, would you just be able to upload a picture of the box for us here? 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @paul_68

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with the Omnibox cover, I'd be happy to book an appointment to get this replaced, would you just be able to upload a picture of the box for us here? 

IMG_7718.jpeg

Hi Ashleigh

Thanks for your reply.  I’ve attached a photo but the box that covered the wires has gone altogether.  Any advice appreciated. Thank you.  

Hi paul_68, 

Thanks for coming back to us with a picture. We can certainly get an engineer booked for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paul_68, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

Please keep us posted on how the engineer visit goes and if you need anything else, you know where we are. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Quixote2020
Joining in

Hope your fix went well! I have exactly the same problem! How did they fix it in the end?

Hi there @Quixote2020 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums its great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have also faced this issue, I can see that you have made your own post in regards to this. Our team will respond to this post so we can look into this with you as soon as possible.