cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Wifi pod overheated and stopped working

The_Gray01
Tuning in

I am a long term customer and have a white pod that was working perfectly.  Two days ago it stopped working and when checked it was running extremely hot. Much hotter than I want to leave plugged in. This suggests to me that it is broken at some level.

I would like to order a replacement pod so we can get back to enjoying wifi upstairs.

The Virgin Website and Automated Phone system sent me round in circles running completely unnecessary tests and provided no method to inform Virgin of the issue or ask for a replacement.

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey The_Gray01,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your WiFi pod. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome Joe and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Do please report this serious issue to Trading Standards https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).