cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with internet keeps getting latency spikes every 30mins or so

RyanS21
On our wavelength

IMG_1412.png

  

  still have loads of latency issues with the internet, I don’t think it’s normal for it to be like this for over a week now? Posted before but still keeps happening? Any help as tried restarting the Hub5x but still same thing 

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RyanS21,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some connection issues recently. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently that would explain this. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta

@ForumTeam - Er, see the BQM and what the OP has reported.  That’s not normal and his question really is this:

Is Virgin Media causing these latency spikes by sending tests to his IP address or Hub MAC address?

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Yes VM YOU are causing these problems there is no need for your active  Statistics they mean nothing just do what BQM one ping a second and after all it show what your doing to what would be a perfect connection  

---------------------------------------------------------------

RyanS21
On our wavelength

Hello, it is still same nothing has changed, I don’t really understand it 

RyanS21
On our wavelength

IMG_1424.png

This is still going on still just posted a screenshot of a live graph as you can see everything is perfect apart from the latency spikes that keeps happening still 

Hi RyanS21,

We've had a look at things from our side and due to the area you're in, it's not something we can help with from here.

Please call the team on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and you'll be automatically connected with the team that can help.

Alex_Rm