cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received an email to order a hub 4 but no order confirmation received

Wendye1960-1
On our wavelength

Last month we received an email inviting us to order the hub 4 as we still have hub 3.  I did this through the online form the link in the email took us to and selected the delivery date of the 3rd or 4th of July but haven’t heard anything since the form showed order received and stated that we would receive a confirmation email but as yet we haven’t received anything.  However, this was at the time when the emails were down.  I can’t see any orders on our account at all.  Do I just assume that this hasn’t gone through and try again or do I have to leave it as the online info says something about “if yodel can’t make the delivery it will be delivered within 30 days as near to the delivery date as possible” which quite honestly in my opinion makes a mockery of offering a delivery date in the first place.  They might as well say Yodel will deliver as and when they feel like it in the next 2 months.

Needless to say I am now confused as to whether this order was ever received and if it was when will it be delivered I have no way of checking and don’t know who to contact as I don’t know what department would deal with it.  All I have is this:

IMG_3391.png

 Does anyone have any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wendye1960, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Hub 4 confirmation.
We have corrected this internally and you will receive communication about the delivery date.
Please keep an eye on your emails.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wendye1960, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Hub 4 confirmation.
We have corrected this internally and you will receive communication about the delivery date.
Please keep an eye on your emails.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi Ilyas

Thanks for sorting that I haven’t received an email but have had a text advising it will be delivered Thursday.

Thanks for the reply @Wendye1960-1 on the forums. 👋🏼

Perfect, this is what was intended.
Let us know how it goes with the delivery on Thursday and hopefully everything goes well.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi Ilyas_Y

The hub arrived and is now all up and running I was actually sent the hub 5 rather than a hub 4 so I have the newer one thank for that.  I’m now unsure what to do with the old one as it seems as though it doesn’t need returning as the help page only say hub4 and hub5..  Is that correct?

Thanks for coming back to us Wendye1960-1 and I'm glad that you have got the hub 5 and its all working as it should.

That is correct, if you have a hub 3 or earlier model, you wouldn't need to return it and you can dispose of the hub at your local recycling centre.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Syedba
Joining in

I am having the same problem. How long after would I receive the confirmation? 

Hi @Syedba thanks for your message here, sorry you've not received this. 

Let me check things over for you. Please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can investigate this for you.

Kindly respond when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, 

This was sorted. Thank you for prompt response. 

Hi, I have the same issue.  Hub 4 ordered a few days ago but no confirmation via email or text.  Can you help please.

Thanks