cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red Light Stays On

terraloam72
Joining in

Hi, we reconnected our Hub yesterday after 2 months whilst we had building work carried out in the house. Our Hub 3 now has a permanent red light showing, never had issues before. We do appear to have internet though.

I have reset a few times including 30 sec press of reset button at back. Feels slightly warm to touch, should I be concerned about overheating?

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Run the Network diagnostic tool ( from the Hub 3 menu )

Scroll down through the results and find the Temperature entry.   Is it normal ? 

Thanks for your reply. Yes, temperature normal.

Possibly starting to have other issues as well as permanent red light. A few times hub has lost internet connection and when I 'check service status; and click 'Test your Hub' every time it says 'Looks like we nee to reset the Hub'.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi terraloam72 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear you're seeing a red light on your Hub. I'm going to send you a private message to assist further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

terraloam72
Joining in

Issues resolve!! VM very quick in sending an engineer to replace hub and check connections etc. 🙂