cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 - No internet - Flashing Green Lights

MossyStone
Joining in

Hi,

Been having a regular no internet issues with the hub 3. Currently we have no internet since yesterday 11 am.

The hub is flashing green lights (alternating between bottom green bar and the double arrow).

I have done all the usual: checking the cables, factory resetting the hub, switching on and off, using the online diagnostic tool is unavailable as it cannot run the test, and according to the status checker there is no outages. With all this, there is no connection.

In the router settings, upstream and downstream via router settings seems okay but it seems like there is a red Internet Denied.

Any help would be appreciated. Could this be a router issue? Could a new Hub 3 be issued?

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Client62
Legend

Call 0800 561 0061 - this is an VM automated service reporting known faults at street level.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MossyStone,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear of your recent broadband issues. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently that would explain this. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

MossyStone
Joining in

Hi Zach,

Thanks for responding to this post.

Unfortunately, as of 10:50 am today, I am without internet. I have the same reoccurring green flashing lights issue. This fault has been flagged on the system.

I am not happy, especially since I am not eligible to claim any compensation despite the fact I was without internet access on Saturday, Sunday, part of Monday and now.  

MossyStone
Joining in

Update:

I was without internet access for the rest of the day on Wednesday 20th March. The online and phone status checker indicated that there were no issues.

Internet access returned this morning (21st March) but, again, as of 12:05 pm, the same connection issue has occurred.

Thanks for coming back to us @MossyStone.

We still don't detect any issues on our side or any local area outages.

How has the broadband performed since your most recent post?

If you haven't already, can you set up a Broadband Quality Monitor so we can get a better understanding of the connection issues?

Thanks,

David_Bn