cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing green hub ligh

Karl72
On our wavelength

Morning,this morning we have woke to flashing green light on hub(dolid green wifi above) tried all steps that Virgin recommend,ended up booking an engineer but cant get a slot till Wednesday from 4pm onwards??

tests show cant reach hub,all lights on and everything is connected correct.

my wife and i both work from home and need internet,we have no wifi or tv now for 3 full days basically till the engineer gets here.

very unhappy as i have a very important online meeting today at 6pm.Can anyone speed up an engineer or get a replacement hub to me asap please?

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Karl72
On our wavelength

Hi,its all sorted now,it was down in the area but the app wasnt shown it down.

All good now thanks.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Sappermajor
Up to speed

Happened to us a week ago. Lost Telephone TV and Broadband on Thursday and got connected Tuesday. The cable from the green box in the road was broken and the first technician was unable to fix that so another came the next day. We’re VM doing any work in the street? They were pulling cables through the ducts the day we lost service.

Good luck.

No work at all in street,i was actually online doing some stuff late late night in prep for todays meeting,came downstairs to the flashing lights and no tivos or internet.

Hey @Karl72,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you were having this issue, have this since been rectified or are you still having the same issue with your Hub?

Joe

Karl72
On our wavelength

Hi,its all sorted now,it was down in the area but the app wasnt shown it down.

All good now thanks.