cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Junction Box exposed

nox808
Dialled in

DSC_0001.JPGHello.. I noticed this morning my Junction box is non existent and the cables are exposed. It appears not to have affected the broadband currently. However it may on the future.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
14 REPLIES 14

Client62
Alessandro Volta

Report via the link below ...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/reportingdamage

MasterOfArts1
On our wavelength

Everything looks good but the F connectors on the RG6 COAX need weather protection 👍

My Broadband Ping - MOA Home

Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta

...  as in a plastic bag tied upside down around the connectors before it rains and extremely well before VM do anything about it (imo).

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

yeah 😄 maybe use an old takeaway plastic tub with something amalgamation tape round the tub till its fixed. Just be careful of the loose wiring.... use a voltage detector pen minimum just to make sure the other cables aint still live 👍

My Broadband Ping - MOA Home

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to our Community Forums @nox808, and I'm sorry to see of the status of the external box.

Can you please confirm if you have been able to fill in the link as advised by @Client62 and if anything off the back of this has been issued to you?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hello. Yes I've filled in the form from the @Client62 link and have had a a response from this email address NAM@Virginmedia.com with the ref F011374352

Hello
This issue is still outstanding. I have heard nothing since the 1st July when I was given the ref F011374352 in an email. Can you let me know if this is still in line to be repaired.

Thank you

Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta

It's a P4 which means it'll be dealt with when all the higher priority tickets have been closed.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

nox808
Dialled in

I don't know what P4 means... I'm assuming its a priority number. Does that mean every time a higher priority is reported they jump in front?.... Sounds like its never going to get sorted.