cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment return chasing

GoochyB
Tuning in

I know most organisations want to make it as hard as possible for customers to actually contact a human being, but after receiving a replacement hub and returning the faulty one I received an email reminder about returning the old one from a no-reply address.  It was obviously an automated email sent just a day after the return was delivered,  but surely this is a situation where if something has gone astray it is necessary to be able to reply to contact a real person without having to spend ages navigating a bot messaging service and hoping you can actually get through to the right place to sort stuff out rather than giving up in despair because the systems are so customer unfriendly.

More generally, I do wonder if there should be an "I'm not a muppet, I've tried all the obvious things already before contacting you, let me speak to someone with a brain" communication channel.  It would have saved me quite some time in getting to the point of getting my equipment replaced!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry again that you have struggled to reach us @GoochyB 

Please be aware in the future you can speak to our teams here, on the phone on 0345 454 1111 or via our social media profiles on X, Facebook or Instagram. A member of our teams will be happy to discuss this or any other issue further with you via any of these channels. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @GoochyB,

Sorry to hear of the issues faced, when returning equipment to us, it can take up to 10 days once sent for it to be received and marked as returned, during this time the system will still process the notifications for returns.

Joe

Hi Joe

That is reasonable but wasn't really the point of my post, which was that there is no way to directly respond to such a message, or more generally to make direct contact on any specific issue without going through the whole rigmarole with the bot.

I'm sorry again that you have struggled to reach us @GoochyB 

Please be aware in the future you can speak to our teams here, on the phone on 0345 454 1111 or via our social media profiles on X, Facebook or Instagram. A member of our teams will be happy to discuss this or any other issue further with you via any of these channels.