cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Death, taxes and virgin media down in your area

Ali1237788
Joining in

Virgin always seem to have a problem in terms of internet in my area. It happens near enough twice a week now. Since there is no FTTP in our area virgin is the only company providing internet at fast speeds but what’s the point if it always goes down. I don’t want compensation I just want it to stop or even a back up wireless router for when the internet does go down but I don’t think they provide that service. Is this something that others have been struggling with aswell? 

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ali1237788

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community. 

We're sorry to hear about the loss of service you've experienced. We can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide. Whilst we do our best to run a fault free service sometimes these things do happen. We'll always aim to have you back up and running ASAP but, in some instances, this can take longer than we'd like.

If you are able to check our service status page here and let us know is anything is listed that would be great.

Regarding the wireless backup router, this is not something we offer, However we will feed this idea back into the business for you.

Gareth_L

Cardiffman282
Super solver

It has become increasingly frequent for me 

Screenshot_20240703-121809.png

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Hi @Cardiffman282,

Thank you for your post. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some service issues recently. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hiya Zach. Thanks for checking in on me. I was having a bit of a moan really. The local fault was fixed in about two days. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

What should I do if the internet keeps going down twice a week then? And it is always an area issue so I know I won’t be the only one in my area suffering with these issues.