cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Errors - ‘No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out‘

Kevfter
Joining in

Hi,

My home Wi-Fi signal keeps dropping intermittently.

I work from home, and I got disconnected from a Microsoft Teams call 3 times. This is a lot as the call was only about 30 minutes in total. When I am disconnected from the Wi-Fi, I get a 'No internet' message on the network icon in the taskbar on my laptop. It takes a few tries to reconnect.

I have tried soft rebooting, switching it off at the power socket, and factory resetting the router several times, but it does not seem to help. We shouldn't have to keep resetting the router so frequently to get back on the wi-fi.

I am getting a Critical Errors - ‘No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out‘, 'DHCP renew' notice errors and a 'RCS partial Service' Warnings showing in the network log on the router. I have provided a screenshot of this and the BQM graph below. I have the VM Hub 3 which is an old router. Is there a way to export or download the network log from these routers so I can share this with you?

DHCP Renew - lease parameters tftp file-cmreg-vmdg505-bbt062+voc-b.cm modified;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

RCS Partial Service;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Please let me know if you need more information form me and if you can investigate and hopefully fix this issue. I have seen others that have posted these errors on this forum already.

Thanks,

Kevin

BQM 26042024.png

Errors - ‘No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out‘.PNG

20 REPLIES 20

Hello Kevfter

Sorry to hear of the connections issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this and provide such a detailed log which helps diagnose the problems.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob