cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting A Callback Re Hub 4 Settings Issue

BrassNeil
Joining in

Hi, does anyone know a number to call to get an update on my Hub 4 issues, where I cannot access the settings or use the VW Connect app.  Was promised a call back on Friday, heard nothing since

22 REPLIES 22

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What "Firmware Issue" is it currently using ? Might be tricky to find out if you cant get in the settings though 😎?

A VM Person will take a look when they get here.

Have you tried a 60 second pinhole reset that should force it on any waiting update?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately, I cannot check any setting for the hub as I cannot log into the hub.  I have tried the pinhole reset, many times.

I have the same issue. 
I know the firmware number but can’t check it, should be R3.4BF1

Hi @BrassNeil 

Welcome back to the community forums sorry to hear you've not been able to access the hub settings page. 

Have you ever been able to access the page? If not, can you advise what device(s) and browser you're using to try and access this please?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

unable to access the hub settings using the VM Connect app on my iPhone or iPad, have also tried using the address 192.168.0.1 on a Mac, MacBook, iPad, iPhone all using Safari, I even dug out an old laptop and tried using MS Edge on Window, all to no avail.

What happens when you load the screen up from 192.168.0.1? Do you see the log in page or a timeout error or does nothing load at all? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

BrassNeil
Joining in

Usually it is just a blank screen, occasionally I get the splash screen to enter hub admin password, but then just a blank screen

Okay, so you see the log in page but after entering the details, it just goes blank with no timeout or error?
Just collecting as much information to raise this further to be investigated at our side. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I don't always see the log on page, sometimes it is just blank, more often it just is a complete blank page.  Also the VW Connect app cannot see the hub either