cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 failed attempts to order WiFi Pod

adrianlag
Tuning in

This is quite frustrating, I've tried ordering a WiFi pod twice now without any success. Each time the agent on the chat said they placed the order, but after 3 weeks waiting each time nothing arrived. After each request I didn't even get a confirmation of order.

I had done the wifi scan and the Connect app said I needed a WiFi pod in one room, as it only reads 4Mbps, but as the app doesn't give an order option it took me to the online chat. This is where I made the requests, each time I was told they'd placed the order and would get the pod in a couple of weeks.

My account shows I have WiFi Max enabled and should be eligible for pods if needed.

Can anyone help me make a direct order, rather than using the online chat agents as their orders seem to get ignored by the system?

Many thanks, Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me via private message @adrianlag, and I'm pleased we've been able to have the Wi-Fi pod ordered for you.

Do please keep us posted with how the new pod fairs and we'll be on hand to offer further assistance where possible.

All the best,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Murray3
Joining in

hello dont know if this will help but on the my virgin media app on mobile if you click on change my package there should be a section called wifi pods and you can click add to account then you should get a email to confirm  hope this helps

Thank you, but sadly on my app that section just has a button Chat To Us Now, which is where I originally started.

Thanks for reaching out to us @adrianlag, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty faced when trying to order a Wi-Fi pod.

I'd be happy to pick this up for you and arrange the ordering of this for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me via private message @adrianlag, and I'm pleased we've been able to have the Wi-Fi pod ordered for you.

Do please keep us posted with how the new pod fairs and we'll be on hand to offer further assistance where possible.

All the best,

David_Bn

A big thank you to David who managed to get me a pod delivered straight away! Super simple to set up and now i have good wifi where before one room only got 4Mbps.

Adrian