cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media App Change Address

CAPTAINDRAKES
Tuning in

Hi, I moved house today. The new account was created for me for when moving to new house. My virgin media app is accessed through my primary email but it’s still linked to the old account which is now inactive. There appears to be no way to de-linking the old account number and linking the new account number to my virgin media app. I don’t really want to set up a new account with a different email. The strange thing is that Virgin do have my current email on the new account as I get emails from them but cannot get online to view my account. Will be grateful if old account can be de-linked and new account linked to my login.

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CAPTAINDRAKES

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble setting up your new account online. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks, I have responded