cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

KieranS96
Joining in

Hello,

I have made a similar mistake as others and missed two numbers out of my email address and so won't receive the confirmation email for the broadband package I have just purchased.

Please could someone help me.

Kind Regards

Kieran

37 REPLIES 37

Hi andreealaura28,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear you've accidently entered the wrong email address. We can certainly take a look for you and see if we can assist you further. Please click the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

astrazen
Joining in

Hello, 

I have a similar issue. I signed up using the wrong email (typo) - would it be possible to fix please?

Thanks

Hi @astrazen 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies you are having email communication issues. We can certainly help you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

mrzeynalli
Joining in

I have the same problem. Can any personnel please get in touch with me on private? Thanks.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mrzeynalli,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, so we can investigate this I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM mrzeynalli,

I'm glad we were able to get that sorted for you.

Do pop back up if you do have any future queries.

Take care,

Kain

Hello, 

I have run into the same problem while signing up for broadband. Is there anyway to fix this 

thank you 

Hi GemVinc,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your email address. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details to look into this. 

^Martin

Hi we have also signed up with wrong email address, we cant access our account number to check our broadband package we have purchased. Is there anyway we could change our emails the contact numbers online are no help.

Thanks Steph

Hi Steph, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the email address wasn't correct. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs