cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Need to Call VM

Cdoug29
Joining in

Hi, over the weekend my wife set up Virgin Go App to watch Sky Sports. It appeared to be all set up, however Sky Sports app has errors when trying to watch live TV and this continues, how can we watch live sports via their app, it just says unable to play try later? 

Also tried various things including logging out of Virgin Go and Sky app and now when I try to long back in the password is incorrect and I’m assured it is the correct password. This is the same over all VM platforms, online via Virgin Go and the Virgin Media app. Try to reset password and my wife is told she has to call Virgin Media to reset the password. Why is this no longer working and why does she have to call to reset the password? 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cdoug29, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with logging in to the VM Apps and Sky Sports App using your My VM login details. 

Usually an error about needing to call to reset your password would only be given if there are no security profile details on the account. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs