cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oooops something went wrong

Charlotte92
Joining in

I've received an email about renewing my contract, but when I click re contract it says "oooops something went wrong". So how do I look at my offers? Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Charlotte92 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about the difficulties with the email re-contracting information. 

You can check available deals via your My VM account 👉 virg.in/myVM via our website 👉 virg.in/existing 

Or if you would prefer to run through your available options you can speak to us by phone on 📞0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline & WhatsApp 📲+447305 327 112. 

We hope you are able to find a deal that suits you! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Charlotte92
Joining in

Still dosnt work unfortunately. Everything I go onto on the app I get the same "oooops something went wrong"

Sorry to hear that!

Does this happen on multiple devices? Or when trying the link in an alternative browser?

Sadly we generally don't offer support with package changes via community as these are best done in real time. However, if you would like to get in touch with the team by phone (numbers listed above) or head to one of our social media channels (Instagram/twitter/Facebook) and we can check current available offers for you!

Thank you 🌞

Molly